Cool speech topics in class or for any other public speaking happening you need a hunkydory idea or debating statement that is open to discussion. Alter them if you like till they fit your persuasive goal:
1. Your bank account is the biggest threat to your right to privacy.
2. Not all medical and scientific research improves public health – some people argue that you get out of a hospital sicker than you go in it …
3. Discuss with your relatives what you want about life support matters in case of terminal illness. Seems not to be cool speech topics at all, but they are surprising and dandy to score an A+ for creative intentions.
4. Some minorities in our society have not the same career opportunities as white people – strategies to do something about it failed over the years terribly.
5. The oil companies are to blame for the rising energy prices – not us the consumers.
6. In most countries the economy is in the mighty hands of just a few multinational corporations.
7. We have the right to end our own life if we suffer from great pains.
8. People who say they do not need or want to use the world wide web are insane.
9. Protecting our citizens and interests should be the corner stone of the foreign policy of our nation.
10. Government mismanagement and corruption have caused the problems in Social Security’s.
11. Take a test to see if you are at risk for any dangerous disease or virus.
12. The government should offer free smallpox vaccine to all citizens who are at risk.
13. The Iraq War has turned the chances to peace and stability in the Middle East to zero.
14. We are a nation of immigrants and that is what makes us strong.
15. Welfare encourages women to have more children.
Yes, these are just fiften nifty believed abstractions – not my personal points of view, hop to my other pages for more and other cool speech topics: