25 Elementary School Speech Topics
Elementary school speech topics on animal keeping, favorite things to do at home or the playground and specific hints that lead to innumerable variations.
1. What makes you happy?
2. Our last vacation trip.
3. Fairy tale characters you would like to talk with.
4. Magic tricks you can show.
5. Funny things my pet has done. A great quantity of elementary school speech topics is to be sorted out of animals and keeing them at home. Do consult your atending if you may bring an animal in class. In case of hesitation - do not cross the line ...
6. My favorite family story.
7. Oceans in the world.
8. My neighbourhood.
9. Funny Halloween costumes.
10. A visit to the doctor, dentist.
11. How does it feel to wake up an being a giant?
12. Places I lived.
13. Why I want to travel in space.
14. The best paper airplanes
15. How boomerangs work.
16. Circus clowns.
17. The fire department.
18. Fireworks on New Year's Eve.
19. The best fishing spots.
20. My best birthday ever.
21. I'm good at ...
22. This is the song I like to sing every day:...
23. Making puzzles of thouands pieces and the tricks I have learned.
24. Police uniforms or fire department attire outfits.
25. What can you see in the zoo?
26. Musical instruments in an full orchestra.
b. What did you see for the first time and was not aware of?
c. What wisdom could you share in an elementary school graduation speech?
Another motivational public speaking tip to consider: take a close look at my other ideas and themes for children in my broader section when you finished reading this elementary school speech topics paragraph. You best can use my navigation bar at the top left. In my outline section there are several possible ways to group thoughts.