Free persuasive speech topics for immediate use or vary and write your own urging declaration in a public speaking brainstorming session:
Start with this sentence:
I want to persuade the audience that …
And than take one of the subjects of the general sample alternatives I have written down below this introduction.
You see it in the navigation bar top left hand side, or select one idea out of the following twenty five pre-fab instantaneous free persuasive speech topics:
1. The government should be persuaded to pay for all basic healthcare for students.
2. How safe are teachers and pupils on our public high schools these days?
3. We are better off today than we were five years ago. Or decide to compare three periods in time – five years ago versus ten years back – draw the changing trends and patterns in lifestyle, music, fashion, et cetera.
4. We are killing the rainforest, our planet’s lungs.
By the way, you can fill in other verbs, adjectives and nouns in most of the upcoming free persuasive speech topics in this list. Just tweak till it fits and you are satifisfied.
5. Children in … fill in the nation of your choice … have a better life than ten years ago.
6. Continue the war on drugs by attacking the ingredients needed for production.
7. The central DNA database CODIS (an acronym for Combined DNA Index System) jeopardizes our civil privacy.
8. Vanity, attractiveness or beauty are not valid reasons to decide to pursue cosmetic plastic surgery.
9. The mega rich pay, do not pay enough federal income taxes, millionaires should really pay more than 15 percent.
10. Refund or rebate extra taxes collected plus interest on it to those who paid.
11. All MP3 music belong in the free public domain for educational institutions and the general public.
12. Needle exchange programs help to prevent the widespread of blood-borne viruses.
13. Mothers should be persuaded to avoid fighting in militairy combat front lines.
14. Saying what you want does not include, include hate speech that insult a person or group on race, gender, religion, sexual orientation.
15. Spam and disruptive commercial messages should be, should not be outlawed.
16. We need one single food safety agency. Remember, replace the nouns and you can write easily other free persuasive speech topics. E.g. think about one security agency instead of various special intelligence departments.
17. Downloading copyrighted MP3s is piracy, making illegal copies of someone else’s intellectual property.
18. Gay couples should be / should not be allowed to marry in all states.
19. Paying higher energy prices is a sacrifice we have to make for cleaner fuels such as bioethanol, biodiesel, Liquified Petroleum Gas L P G, and biogas.
20. Home schooling provides a better education, is worse for your child. Public schools could help home-schooling parents with books and a proper curriculum advice.
21. Honesty, integrity and an inveigling mentality are the most important qualities of an elected official. Or vary on qualities and create your own
free persuasive speech topics on governement, state or local politicians.
22. Zero tolerance is a useful instrument to prevent violence, or: it leads to strict tunnel vision focus with no reasoning.
23. Babysitters younger than 16 years should be forbidden. Or: state how old should a babysitter be.
24. Human cloning is more dangerous than weapons of mass destruction or is this not a valid argument for controversial debate?
25. Restrict every household to 50 gallon can on trash and yard waste a week.
All written urging oral thesis statements above are not reflecting my personal opinions, lets have that cleared in my own declarative: These just are the fruits of public speaking brainstorming labor thinking out of the box, independent and not biased. Try it yourself: