Middle school speech topics for public speaking and oral writing assignments from outdoor activities to Greyhound racing and Rodeo riding to sports games. I have brought into being several themes, suggestions and easy to develop ideas for school:
1. My hobby and pet peeves.
2. Free time activities that you can recommend.
3. What brands or products are popular in this school and why?
4. Unusual experiences in the last year.
5. Outdoor activities, and indoor activities on a rainy day.
6. Why we are no longer kids but are called youg adults.
7. Suggestions for fun weekends.
8. Animation characters and their voices.
9. Antarctica research of penguins.
10. Aviation pioneers.
11. Celebrities, actors and actresses.
12. Computer games are great middle school speech topics if you have an interested audeince who likes to game at home.
13. Flying discs trics on the beach side.
14. Foreign flags and their story – perhaps you should play the anthems too for a full picture.
15. Reasons to abandon grounding rules.
16. Rodeo riding: how to survive more than 30 seconds on the riding machine 🙂
17. Strange world records set in history.
18. Skateboarding tips and tricks, safe on the sidewalks.
19. Greyhound racing and the bet systems that are used.
20. The world would be a better place if … (fill in your highest dreams)
21. Environmental problems in our community.
22. Fashion trends in the last century.
23. Pen pals or email pals; how traditional patterns have changed.
24. My favourite sports games on television.
25. My checklist for if you move to another town.
26. Kid cooking is cool – if you know how to prep recipes 🙂
Tip: look for new facts nobody in your school have ever heard of when you create middle school speech topics. Those are really god starters in case you are desperate to find any good ideas to work out.
Ask your public speaking instructor or teacher to help with sorting them out in the way she or he want you to do in class room.