25 Persuasive Speech Topics on Policy Debate
Persuasive speech topics on policy change from expat housing and partner-program plans to green building projects for a high school debate in which you have to advocate for and against a resolution or for a cross-examination debate in policy public speaking class or competition events. These resolutions are good topics you can affirm or negate – discuss the pros and cons of that individual thesis.
There are three categories I would like to discuss and debate together with you here: the (state or regional) government, the high school board and your local town or village community. Our government should:
- prohibit airliners to charge extra carry-on luggage fees.
- offer appropriate and affordable housing to all citizens, just like companies do with expat housing for their overseas workers.
- initiate a self-regulatory policy for the media.
- nationalize oil spilling companies and seize all oil resources.
- form a military alliance with East Asian countries.
- enact laws to fight corruption in Africa to ensure economic growth and prosperity.
- abolish diplomatic immunity for criminal activities.
- guarantee fundamental rights for victims of cybercrime.
- discontinue medically drugs that are unnecessary.
- shut down all domestic internet traffic for state security reasons.
Now ten persuasive speech topics on policy at your own school! By advocating these resolutions you could make your school a better place … (ahum) Our high school board should:
- punish severly pupils taking drugs.
- promote world literacy by adopting a school in development nations.
- should set up a partner-program with adult education initiatives.
- establish safety, proper arrangements and student help.
- significantly increase revenues for arts classes.
- should reduce their ICT carbon footprint.
- expand vocational and policy public speaking training.
- be able to expel problem causing students.
- implement bullying policies.
- ensure that the foods served are nutritionally balanced.
And (let’s stay close at your home) your community. Our local Community Counsil should:
- enact harsh penalties against public offensing behavior.
- facilitate agricultural greenhouses by houseowners.
- consider growing costs of council elections.
- adopt a proactive approach to environmentally sustainable green building projects.
- provide safe alternatives to regular vehicular travel.
Written by Jim Peterson - add me
to your Google+ circles!
Copyright 2005 - 2014 All rights reserved.