2 Speech Topics For a College Presentation
Speech topics for a college talk plus the two outlines on how to impress people and ways to enhance campus life plus viewpoints of these university college speech ideas for public speaking:
|HOW TO IMPRESS PEOPLE AT FIRST SIGHT.
Often they say: There is no second chance to make a first impression.
So, what do you think of explaining your fellow college students in speech class several ways to ensure they can make a good first impression. Here is the outline I suggest to take as a starting point:
I Smile all the time.
- By smiling you send a positive message.
- Be yourself.
- Example: everybody can even hear you smiling over the telephone …
II Shake firm.
- Give a firm handshake with your – dry – hand.
- Tell your name loud and clear. (Keep smiling)
- Wait till the other person states her or his name.
III Eye contact.
- Look into her or his eyes.
- Try to pretend if the other one is the most important person for you right now at this very moment.
- You personality will shine through your smile and eye contact.
IV Be interested.
- Memorize the name of the other and drop it a couple of times during the conversation.
- Ask about things that interest her or him.
- Avoid to talk too much about your own opinions, ideas and pet peeves.
Another sample outline of successfull speech topics for a college presentation can be:
|WAYS TO ENHANCE CAMPUS LIFE.
Sure, yes, there are ways to enhance your life on a college or university campus. Do your best and show your audience, including the public speaking professor, what should be done!
I More facilities.
- A coffee shop with a nice terrace.
- Pool or outdoor table tennis tables.
- A bookstore in the library.
- Some kind of a chill hangout place or wellness room.
- Fresh wall coverings or paintings.
- New and better furniture.
- Plants for a homelike ambiance.
III The tie with the outer world.
- Invite organizations from the outer community to use the campus rooms for their meetings and events.
- Invite more postgraduated students from other countries and places and enrich common experiences.
- Make mobile computing possible.
Scan my homepage for more speech topics for a college address in case you want to discover more – or push the Random button a couple of times: top right.
Written by Jim Peterson - add me
to your Google+ circles!
Copyright 2005 - 2014 All rights reserved.