3 Topics For College Speeches Pointed Out
Topics for college speeches on Marco Polo’s travels, the Bar and Bat Mitzwah rites, and the Maya civilization in Campeche for working out with some example paragraphs:
THE TRAVELS OF MARCO POLO.
The life and travels of Polo can be grouped and explained in three periods for speech class:
- 1271-1275 Pope Gregory X sends Marco Polo from the Vatican to travels begin to Peking.
- 1292-1295 He settles in Kaikhatu in the Levant and returns to Rome.
- 1298-1299 Imprisoned in Genoa after the battle of Kurzola. Writes about his journeys.
WHAT ARE BAR AND BAT MITZWAH.
When Jewish children are twelve of thirteen they can become Bar or Bat Mitzwah. Explain the why, what and how with these main points of one of the interesting speech topics for college students.
- Objectives of the event.
- The ceremony itself in all his holy rituals.
- Not everywhere the same.
- A celebratory meal.
- Torah and other holy scripture reading.
- Responsible for own actions.
- Are eligible to be called to read from the Torah.
- Must follow the laws of the Torah.
- Allowed to particpate in the Minyan.
- Religious books that are cited and used in the ceremony.
- Gift certificates that are used to be given.
- Cash money.
THE MOST FAMOUS CITIES OF THE MAYA CULTURE.
The places you have to visit to see the ancient Maya Civilization in Campeche and YucatГЎn, Mexico and in Honduras.
- Maya Vault.
- Chac Masks as art form.
- The Great Plaza.
- The Stone Estelas.
- Pyramid of the Wizard.
- Quadrangle of the Nuns.
- Palace of the Governor.
- House of the Turtles.
- The Old Palace.
In each of these points and sub-points offer clear answers on the what, why, when, how and where questions your public might have.
Do browse the rest of this section and find more public speaking ideas for your topics for college speeches.
Written by Jim Peterson - add me
to your Google+ circles!
Copyright 2005 - 2014 All rights reserved.