20 Unique Speech Topics Redesigned
|Unique speech topics categorized in persuasive (clothes and seniors), kids (picnic party food), also informative (testament and wills), and for after dinner speaking (office and wines). |
According to the dictionaries the word unique means being the only one of its kind or without an equivalent.
More specific: look for interesting unusual characteristics or particular experimental, conditions, events or opinions.
Choosing fresh and sparkling unique speech topics for your public speaking class or any other special occasion requires starting with inventing your special experiences.
Read my ideas and select only the unique ideas that interest you the most. Plus the suggestions and hints that make you able to inform, persuade or entertain your public with unusual speech topics they never have heard about.
Some singular persuasive speech topics:
1. Clothes influence people's behavior in public.
2. Seniors are too old to adopt children.
3. Unique topic ideas on holidays are always fine to talk about: E.g. Celebrate Columbus Day!
4. We have become way too materialistic, lets change our attitude immediately.
5. Why I want to leave this country, and want to live abroad.
Unique informative speech topics:
6. Making a will or testament and why it is important for your family.
7. What to do to help moms with twins.
8. Why Esperanto has not become the international language.
9. Moving from place to place learns us about life - that results in lots of themes on adventures.
10. Why maintaining and improving highways and roads often takes more time than you think.
Unique ideas for speech speaking topics for kids:
11. How to organize and prepare picnic party food for in the city park.
12. The perfect babysitter profile.
13. My special tips for making a great tasty breakfast in bed for mom and dad.
14. Making jigsaw puzzles of our family photos.
15. My wish list and requirements for the community play ground.
Unusual interesting after dinner speaking:
16. Conspiracy theories are nonsense - conspiracies always are exciting and thus nice after dinner unique speech topics
17. My five tips to bring this dinner party to life.
18. The do's and especially the don'ts for bosses at office parties.
19. My review of our dessert this evening.
20. Travelling around the world in seven wines :-)
Now research unique ideas in more specialized sources of information. Just look for new and extraordinairy information that is worthwhile and new to the audience. Alter the facts, figures and aspects into fresh unique speech topics!
Written by Jim Peterson - add me
to your Google+ circles!
Copyright 2005 - 2014 All rights reserved.